VANS - 15 Passenger Van Med/High Roof
15 Passenger Van Med/High RoofAutomatic Transmission Ford Transit Wagon (or similar)
- Cruise Control
- AM/FM Stereo Radio
- Air Conditioning
12 & 15 Passenger Vans
Renters of these vehicles must be 25 years of age or older. If the primary driver of this vehicle is 25 years of age or older, they must accept the terms and conditions below. The following terms apply to the rental of this type of vehicle, in addition to those set forth in the Rental Agreement. Please read before booking your rental.
- The van will not be operated or used in Canada.
- The van does not meet Federal Bus Safety Standards and will not be used to transport children in the twelfth (12th) grade or younger, other than family members, for school related functions.
Additional Terms & Conditions, if renting in California
- Each driver of the van shall possess the requisite driver's license necessary for the operation of the van dependent on usage and/or organizational status of the renting company.
- That if the van is to be used for transporting passengers for hire or profit, or by any nonprofit organization or group, all drivers of the van shall possess a valid class B license with a passenger transport endorsement.
- That if the van is used by any public or private school or school district (including any California community or state college), as governed by Section 39800.5 of the Education Code or Section 10326.1 of the Public Contract Code, all drivers of the van shall possess a valid class B license with a passenger transport endorsement.
Additional Terms and Conditions if renting in Rhode Island
- All renters and additional drivers must have liability insurance that transfers to a large passenger van.
- For a commercial auto policy the renter/driver must have minimum liability coverage of $1,000,000 that transfers to a large passenger van.
Additional Terms and Conditions if renting in Connecticut, New Jersey, New York and Vermont
- All renters and additional drivers must have verifiable collision, comprehensive and liability insurance.
- Vans may not be used to transport non family members that are in the twelfth (12th) grade or younger.
- A major credit card is required for deposit to rent a 12/15 passenger van in New York, Vermont and Newark Airport.
- If renting in New Jersey, a major credit card may be required. Renters should contact the branch prior to making a reservation for payment requirements.