For more than twenty years, Cash-In Club has been the rewards program for travel advisers. The program awards points for every qualified booking with Alamo, Enterprise Rent-A-Car® and National Car Rental®, which can be redeemed for Cash-In Club Visa® Prepaid Cards. Those cards allow you the flexibility to spend your rewards how you want!
How does it work?
Getting started on your journey to rewards.
- Enroll today at www.cashinclub.com by registering your 8-digit IATA number. You will then be provided with a personalized Cash-In Club number.
- When booking, use CIC along with your Cash-In Club number in the special instructions field (ex: /SI-CICXXXXXX). Start earning your points for every qualifying day of every booking that results in a rental.
- The rental can be booked through the GDS and for Alamo reservations only, on ta.alamo.com.
- You will receive one Cash-In Club point for every day of every qualified booking (14-day maximum). Points are awarded approximately 30 days after the rental is completed.
- Points can be redeemed for Cash-In Club Prepaid Cards, allowing you to spend your rewards how you choose.
Join the elite list of travel agent partners who book the highest number of qualified rentals or rental days, and enjoy more benefits throughout the year. Members who book 100 qualified rentals or 250 qualified rental days within one calendar year qualify for the Elite Member program. The same requirements must be achieved in each calendar year to maintain Elite Member status. Your status is active for the remaining portion of that calendar year.
Cash-In Club Account Information
Cash-In Club members log in here to access your account, including account balance and online redemption of points, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Cash-In Club participation is only available for individual travel agents who are (a) at least 18 years of age, (b) Canada, United States, Puerto Rico or U.S. Virgin Islands residents, (c) possess a valid IATA or CLIA number, and (d) not employed by mega travel websites (for example Travelocity, Expedia or Orbitz), as determined solely Alamo.